Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52 5G and One UI Issues & Suggestions

(Topic created on: 23-05-2021 11:19 AM)
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Dear Samsung,

I'm quite impressed with your Galaxy A52 5G especially the cameras and battery life.

But, as someone who used your phones for a long time (plus others) I have some suggestions:

1. a more optimised One UI for better compatibility, smoothness/zero jutter or flicker when using a 3rd-party party launcher especially when using gestures

2. A better way to hide apps using fingerprint sensor, face unlock or password similar to the implementation of Oxygen OS or MIUI.

3 Ability to change the icons without installing a launcher or icon pack

4. Better and faster One UI - general performance still seem slow by today's standards.

5. Fingerprint sensor could use a major speed upgrade; it is still very slow so i use Face Unlock which is not secured all the time.

Plus the usual cameras, battery life, performance optimisations. Cheers.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Gino76ph
Pathfinder
Options

Using Lawnchair and Nova I still cannot understand the fact that the animations (especially closing the app and going back to the homescreen) is still not as smooth as the default One UI.

Also I cannot find the option to hide apps on Lawnchair. With Nova I can set gestures to open an app and i think you can also hide apps there.

As I said my main problem with the default One UI is it is too cartoony & childish. Samsung has dumbed down the Theming option too much and there is no way to change the icon pack without installing a 3rd-party launcher. It's a viscious circle.

0 Likes