Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A51 Bluetooth and WiFi issues (Causes and Temporary Solution)

(Topic created on: 30-01-2020 02:58 PM)
M0rix
Explorer
Options

Hello Everyone

After I am disappointed by Samsung to solve my problem, I found that when I turn off my Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth works correctly. I want to describe why this issue happens.

Wireless interference can cause Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to be disconnected or perform poorly. Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth use the 2.4 GHz band to transmit data, and because of this, Bluetooth audio skips or stutters, Device doesn't connect. To Avoid Interference, you can use the 5 GHz band instead of 2.4 GHz for Wi-Fi if your router supports both bands.

I hope Samsung finds a solution to this problem because it is annoying

14 REPLIES 14
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

It takes two to tango - you could also have a word with your router.

https://www.codejourney.net/2017/04/wifi-and-bluetooth-interference-diagnosing-and-fixing/

0 Likes
M0rix
Explorer
Options
Hi, Do you have Galaxy A51?
I know how to resolve wireless interference.but some people don't have 5 GHz router.
0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

FYI ATA4/ASL4 update has fixed the Bluetooth issue. It's available for download in the U.S. also

0 Likes
ConnieFTW
First Poster
Options

Where can I find that and update?

0 Likes
djpno76
Explorer
Options

Just have to wait until it's pushed in your region. But keep trying to check for updates on your phone 

0 Likes
Tgone
First Poster
Options
This worked for me, try it.....

Thank you for contacting Samsung Hong Kong.

According to your enquiry, you are recommended to reset network setting, all setting and connection of WiFi network and Bluetooth will be erased. You can go "Settings" first, then click "General management", as well as select "Reset". Finally, you can choose "Reset network settings". It might be worked normally.

Yours sincerely,
Samsung Electronics H.K. Co., Ltd.

Add tags

0 LIKES

QUICK REPLYREPLY

0 Likes
LangfordP85
Student
Options

Hello,

I have had the same Bluetooth stuttering issue. I have tried battery optimization and sleeping apps and it did nothing. However, I have turned Location off and it has sorted it. Annoying fault but I don't need location most of the time. I've also noticed that with Location off and WiFi on get very occasional stuttering. So best to have Location and WiFi off.

Hopefully Samsung will fix the interference with Location and WiFi.

DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

KaiA51
Journeyman
Options

So I tested with Galaxy Buds and they work fine so far. Apparently the airpods are affected because they run on the ACC codec exclusively. Still I am not convinced. I also have performance issues withsome apps.

0 Likes