Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Black Wallpaper Background on Notifications - Samsung A52 5G

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 04:16 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

Hello all. I have got my Samsung A52 5G personalised pretty much how I want it. I have made my wallpaper background black in colour, I have made my LockScreen background Black in Colour - but I cannot for the life of me think how to make the background of the pull down Notifications bars black behind them - I can to a certain extent with a third party app from the play store something like Power Shade which customises the pull down notification , but I would rather something built into the Samsung Stock android that is on the phone if I can without a 3rd party app. 
Is there any setting I have missed to do this? 
Thanks.

andy_in_ireland_0-1707006353360.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there, you can use goodlock found in the galaxy store and then download the themepark plugin, i hope this helps you.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

It isn't possible to change this at the moment on Samsung.

As @UNKNOWNUSERNAME has said, you'll need a 3rd party app such as Good Lock.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

brilliant, thank you for that. never heard of it - have installed it and made a new theme 'allblack' and applied and it worked!

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

So, a bit of an update - I have everything (most things) just how I want it but I have this maroon color on Gmail and chrome which I cannot remove, I just want black background and white writing on the black background. I dont even know where this maroon theme has come from , i never installed it on the phone. Have been into the gmail settings and chrome settings on the phone and chose  'DARK mode' and its still this brown/maroon color. 
any ideas please? - the goodlock will not change the background to black on these menus.

andy_in_ireland_0-1708359327674.png

andy_in_ireland_1-1708359382450.png

0 Likes