Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a53 crashing after UI 6.0

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 12:01 AM)
sircapalot
First Poster
Options

I have had a galaxy a53 for around 2 years now and it worked amazingly, but ever sense the new up date my phone has been crashing more and more to the point I cant even log in, as soon as the apps pop up on my phone it crashes sometimes my phone won't even turn on and it will crash on the phone starting screen. i have made multiple bug reports and no update on the problems I'm having I cant even use my phone to check.

11 REPLIES 11
bigD9000
Apprentice
Options

same! please help!

Kkali
Apprentice
Options

Same!! It's been happening for a couple weeks now. It doesn't seem to be app specific but I've restarted in safe mode and it runs fine which makes me think one of my apps is buggy? I watched a few videos and read a bunch of message boards and when my screen won't turn back on with a force restart the one thing that has helped is putting the phone in the freezer for 5 mins. Sounds ridiculous but it works.

I've backed up my phone and may try a factory reset because throughout the day it'll randomly restart without me even using it. Or sometimes I get a pixelated line across the screen, it freezes, sometimes there's a crackling sound and then it shuts off/restarts. It's very frustrating! 

This seems to be a common issue so hopefully samsung does something about it. My husband has the same phone and his is fine. 

jordan_k
First Poster
Options

The same issue with mine started quite recently and I've noticed it gets quite warm in the booting process which I think also causes some issues.

I did a factory reset and cleared the cache partition to no effect which leads me to assume it is most likely a software issue as it begun about a week after a system update. In case it is a hardware issue, I have no idea what it could be, but from what I've seen so far, it seems quite unlikely.

0 Likes
King-Sherwood
First Poster
Options

Same ive had mine two years did the latest update and now it wont even get finished starting uo and it freezes and restarts over and over 

its f^&%ed im pissed this has been going on now for a week and a half i cant even use my phone. Telus telling me not their issue its all on Samsung!!

So my question to Samsung ( if they ever see this ***** here ) What is Samsung gonna do for us customers having this issue !!! im paying for service on a phone that wont work at all .  LETS GO SAMSUNG FIGURE IT OUT !!!!

0 Likes
Edvin
First Poster
Options

Same, my mom has an A53, after update, it crashed. 

Members_FUhGVEZ
Student
Options

Hi, I have got exactly yhe same problem !! I'm from France and I downloaded the update yesterday. Since then it's awful ! My phone on random moments keeps crashing as my screen turns off and struggles to restart.. The phone needs at least 3 or 4 try to start again !

0 Likes
Members_FUhGVEZ
Student
Options

Same for me, have installed the update yesterday and since then it's a complete nightmare. Phone keeps crashing and struggling to restart...

0 Likes
Aila12345
First Poster
Options
I am experiencing the same issue. I downloaded the update a few days ago, and, since, the screen randomly freezes and then the phone restarts itself.
0 Likes
padhitama
First Poster
Options

just tried the freezer method and it only helped me about 5 mins before my phone crashed again. i also tried powered off my phone and turn it back on about 10 mins after, and even though i didn't use my phone after it's on, the top area of my phone slowly getting warmer by itself despite there are no any activities running in the background

i hate doing factory reset because it means that i have to transfer all my data first. wish there is another easier alternative solution

0 Likes