Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 Repair time.

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 03:27 AM)
Sean2021
First Poster
Options

Sent my A71 into a Samsung Authorised Service Centre on the 19/03/21 due to it putting itself into a reboot loop and nothing could get it out of it, booting in safe mode, running the battery dry etc. nothing worked.

I was informed that the repair would take 7-10 days, now 11 days later it's still there, and has been listed as "We are in the process of ordering parts for the repair." for 4-5 working days (6-7 including the weekend) now, how long does it take to order a few replacement parts? And how much longer am I likely to have to wait until I get my device back?

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement, considering it isn't even a year old & that after the specified length of time it would take to repair it still isn't anywhere near being repaired.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Sean2021 

please contact Samsung customer service

and get the email or phone number of the authorised support centre

so you can follow up the repair with the engineers

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sean2021: I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay with our repair service. We do aim to complete repairs within the time frames provided, however this isn't always possible when the relevant parts are not available. I understand that this isn't ideal, however I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, or on Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and provide an update. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes