Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A21s home numbers saying blocked

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 09:04 AM)
dibs1975
First Poster
Options
When a house/hone number rings me it comes up as blocked in my call list, but my call blocking list is empty  if I click on the number it asks if I want to block the number no option to unblock  anyone any ideas what is going on and how to fix
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Click on contacts
Click on a contact
Then click on more
And make sure the contact
Is not blocked

Also check messages
Settings Blocked numbers
0 Likes
dibs1975
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the reply. There is nothing in my block list, any landlines cannot ring me as saying there blocked but mobiles can get rhrough
0 Likes
dibs1975
First Poster
Options
Nothing in blocked list on calls or messages but if any landlord rings me it doesn't ring but shows up as a blocked call in my call list. Mobiles can get through no problem
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

What happens when you try and call a landline number from your phone @dibs1975 ?

The first thing to try is to put your SIM into an alternative phone and try and call the number from a landline.  You may find a replacement SIM solves the issue.

If you still have issues, it may be an issue with the number routing and this will be something your network provider will need to look into.

0 Likes
dibs1975
First Poster
Options
Landlines can be rang from the phone, just cannot receive them. If it was a number routing issue would it not show up in my call log as a blocked number. Will have to see if I can find a spare phone to try a different device
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@dibs1975: If you open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Block Numbers > Block Unknown/Private Numbers, and toggle this option off, does this help at all? Also, tap the Back button > Caller ID and Spam Protection, and enable this feature to see if this helps. 

0 Likes