Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2tb sd card

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 06:43 PM)
watfordgirl
Journeyman
Options
Can a Samsung galaxy A22 take a 2tb sd card. 
9 REPLIES 9
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
Don't know for certain but with only 8GB of RAM as the maximum spec version allows. I would say no.. I doubt very much it could handle it.
0 Likes
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

The Galaxy A22 is rated up to 1tb micro SD card.
S24 Ultra
watfordgirl
Journeyman
Options
So which samsung would be able to take 2tb sd card...or am I wasting my time and money.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
Thankfully Piper123 knows for certain.
2TB of storage is massive. Why would you need so much storage space? That would be an incredible amount of pictures and videos. Please be cautious with any SD card as they could get corrupted. Something I've always done is to send very important pictures and videos to cloud storage. Such as Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox etc. The base amount of storage with them is free. I would recommend that you purchase an SSD as well. Such as the Samsung T7 Touch. It's always good to have multiple copies of your favourite stuff in a number of places.
AndrewL
Options

@watfordgirl: As this Galaxy A22 has 64GB of internal memory, a portion of which will be assigned to the operating system, a 1TB micro SD card would represent a significant expansion. You always have the option of purchasing 2 x 1TB micro SD cards, if you feel as though 1TB won't be enough to house all your personal files and media. 

0 Likes
watfordgirl
Journeyman
Options
Bigtasty65 thankyou for that info, the reason I thought a 2tb would be god was for the game Call of duty mobile game. I've tried a 128gb memory card, that didn't work, and a 164gb I can't even update the game.
0 Likes
watfordgirl
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou.
I thought that 2tb would be big enough for the call of duty mobile game..as it won't update or go onto the 2tb sd card...I've got some info from the reviews that some had to buy a bigger phone with more memory..
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Even 1tb us overkill

MB
watfordgirl
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I know but live and learn...
0 Likes