Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

T450 subwoofer has deep noise at low volume

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 06:04 PM)
sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

I have HW T450 soundbar which I am very pleased with but it has deep and strange background interference noise on it. I tried woofer level set to -12 but doesn't matter, firmware update (v1033) or change location didn't work.

Anyone had the same experience and is there a fix?

Sinan

0 Likes
Go to solution
18 REPLIES 18
itcz
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I have the same HW-T450 static noise problem which Samsung are just trying to sort out. It seems to have been a problem also on the HW-Q60T but a firmware update has reportedly cured the issue. The HW-Q60T is more expensive but hopefully Samsung will get round to producing a firmware update for our cheaper HW-T450. They must be half way there already!!

0 Likes
misale
First Poster
Options

i made the update and now it's fixed. it took me 2 min.

0 Likes
Data93
First Poster
Options

Update the firmware :smiling-face: It solved the problem for me :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Solution
customer2000
Apprentice
Options

Thanks God I am such a great procrastinator and did not report my issue earlier. Today I have updated the firmware (ver1043) and the problem disappeared :smiling-face: Thank you guys!

Dave1986
First Poster
Options
Is this the low volume rumble that occurs when watching TV a a low volume, I'm looking for a fix other than turning the sub off at the mains
0 Likes
DeBasser
First Poster
Options

Have the same problem. 1043fw didn’t solve this issue.

0 Likes
Iliask1
First Poster
Options

Hello,

i have also the same problem. The update now online (Version 1057) does not solve the problem. Does anyone has the v1033 so i can give it a try? 

0 Likes
Iliask1
First Poster
Options

Hello,

is there any possibility you have the update file? Unfortunately,  on website there is a newer version which is not working 

0 Likes
DeBasser
First Poster
Options

It’s a hardware problem and it can’t be fixed by software update. You can just return your system to seller and buy another one.

0 Likes