Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

T450 subwoofer has deep noise at low volume

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 06:04 PM)
sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

I have HW T450 soundbar which I am very pleased with but it has deep and strange background interference noise on it. I tried woofer level set to -12 but doesn't matter, firmware update (v1033) or change location didn't work.

Anyone had the same experience and is there a fix?

Sinan

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
customer2000
Apprentice
Options

Thanks God I am such a great procrastinator and did not report my issue earlier. Today I have updated the firmware (ver1043) and the problem disappeared :smiling-face: Thank you guys!

View solution in context

18 REPLIES 18
Joseph86
First Poster
Options

Same issue...

I’ve tried everything, only the unplugging solved the problem. 😂

sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

Yess that's a good solution 😁 I started a topic local samsung community at my country too and official moderator says it needs check by Samsung authorized service center so I called service. They will come in a few days. Let's see what they say 😁

0 Likes
customer2000
Apprentice
Options

And what they said? Wondering cuz I've got the same problem

sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

They said the subwoofer needs change so I'm waiting for it. However, some people say the problem continues despite the change.

0 Likes
customer2000
Apprentice
Options

So they gonna replace your subwoofer for a brand new one?

0 Likes
sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

Yes.

0 Likes
sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone,

Customer services replaced my subwoofer for a new one but it has the same problem. Latest firmware update(v1038) did not work. I am gonna request a refund.

0 Likes
Members_3AunLgB
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have the same soundbar and i have the same problem.  I upgraded software to the latest version but it dosesn't help. My local service stated that this is normal with such cheap equipment.

0 Likes
sinansengun
Journeyman
Options

The refund was made to me. I recommend that you also request a refund because this is not normal.

0 Likes