Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect / Use Gallery APP

(Topic created on: 15-12-2019 01:38 PM)
Astroman
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung QE4970R and would like to use the Gallery app but cannot figure out how to (a) connect it and the (b) use it.

I get the message "Launch Gallery on Samsung Mobile and turn on Samsung Cloud sync in settings". 

1. What is  Gallery Mobile and where do I find it?
  2. Is this done on the TV or on a computer or smartphone?
  3. I donlt really want all my images available in Gallery - how can I choose a select set of images to display?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Astroman: I've done my best to address your questions, as below.
1. The Gallery app is found on Samsung mobile devices and displays all images and videos captured on the Camera app, along with screenshots and other compiled images.
2. You'll need a Samsung mobile device in order to access this feature on your TV. If you've got one then open the Gallery app, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Samsung Cloud (On). This may also be called 'Sync with Samsung Cloud' depending on your Android version. Now, on the TV, open the Gallery app and tap the 3 lines in the top left to access any images you've synced with the cloud. Hope this helps.
Astroman
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the reply, which if I understand it correctly, means that unless I have something like a Samsung mobile phone or tablet - it will not work?  I do have a samsung laptop - could that be used?  

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Smart View mat be what you're after, @Astroman. This link will provide you with more info on this. Hope this is useful!

0 Likes