Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Samsung service menu

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Members_LRYsXft
Apprentice
Options

Hello, i have a samsung QE55Q7FAMTXXC. This tv uses a one connect box, to connect all the inputs to the tv. I dont have that box, so when i turn the tv on, im stuck with the image to connect the one connect. I have seen some people enter the service menu, and activate the "hotel"/"Hospitality" mode. This mode allows you to use the tv without the one connect, basically for wifi streaming. The thing is i cannot open this menu. I have tried every combination to enter this mode, that i saw on the internet, that i know work in some other samsung models.

Here are some combinations that i have tried:

1. Keep TV on then press: Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Enter.

2. Power Off TV then press: Info + Settings + Mute + Power

3. Power Off TV then press: Mute + 1 + 1 + 9 + Power

4. Power Off TV then press: Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power

The fouth combination does something, as when the tv turns on, when a press any button on the remote the tv crashes and then reboots.

I have also tried using an app for your phone tha emulates an samsung factory service remote. But trying to press the combination (INFO+FACTORY), does not open the service menu, it just starts flashing some colors.

Does anybody know how to open the service menu in this model?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_LRYsXft  There a few other  options mentioned  in this article https://gbatemp.net/threads/samsung-service-menu 

As always be careful in the service mode not to change any settings inadvertently, some posts from Members in the forum who have had difficulties but ok if you are familiar.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_LRYsXft
Apprentice
Options

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have tried almost every combination from the article that you mentioned. My tv only has one button, for power. I have not tried these combinations, as i am not sure what buttons to press.

3.In standby press in order: Display, P.STD, Mute, Power

4.In standby press in order:: Sleep, P.STD, Mute, Power

What is the P.STD button? I have not found the sleep button on a samsung remote also.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

ok,  P.STD is an acronym for  Picture Standard, if you have picture Button instead  on a standard Remote  try that.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_LRYsXft
Apprentice
Options

I have the remote seen in the attached picture. wich buttons would i need to press? or do i need to use other remote?WhatsApp Image 2024-05-03 at 19.55.29.jpeg

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does not seem to be an applicable button .

could try this one I found on a video using Smart Remote, needs to Settings-Sound and Mute,up,Down, ok and Mute again.     can see it  displayed here:

0 Likes
Members_LRYsXft
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the video. I cant access the menu because the tv is stuck on the one connect image, but i tried that combination and it also did not work.