Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Wearable app crashing

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 11:25 AM)
DanHemingway
Explorer
Options

Is anyone else having an issue with the Wearable app? 

I try to open the app and it just hangs for a second or two then crashes out, just keeps doing this over and over.

Tried reinstalling ,restarting my phone, clearing all the Cache/Data and still nothing.

My watch6 is connected to my phone still but I'm not getting any notifications or anything 😕 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanHemingway
Explorer
Options

I had to do a full reset after speaking with Samsung on their live chat, that's fixed it for now 

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Neo001
Legend
Options

Try turning off automatic date and tomezone and changing the date to somewhere in 2023. Once Wearable app works, you can change back to automatic date and timezone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyWatch/comments/18vqpi6/galaxy_wearable_app_stuck_on_infinite_loading_...

ichrisdavies
Journeyman
Options
Got the same issue with mine. S23 ultra and watch 6, app crashes on start up and notifications not coming through
0 Likes
DanHemingway
Explorer
Options

Tried that but it didn't work, I had to fully rest the watch and that fixed it for now, although it was having problems reconnecting to my hone after the reset 😕 

0 Likes
Solution
DanHemingway
Explorer
Options

I had to do a full reset after speaking with Samsung on their live chat, that's fixed it for now 

KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
I have the S23 ultra & watch 6 also. Samsung advised me to go in to safe mode for 2 hours this morning. Still doesn't work
0 Likes
ichrisdavies
Journeyman
Options
Fixed with time zone and location, untick all 3 from auto, set mine to south Korea and app worked. There an update in wearable app, little orange dot thing 175mb update. Working fine now
Termiations
Journeyman
Options

Thanks, this fixed it for me!

0 Likes
CjB
Journeyman
Options
Yes! I have exact same problem with my Z Flip 5. Realised notifications weren't coming through to my watch. Did all the same things as other's - uninstall - switch on/ off with no results.
0 Likes
DanHemingway
Explorer
Options

I did try this but it dint work then other apps like WhatsApp wouldn't work as it said the date and time were incorrect, I don't seem to have an update on wearable either 

0 Likes