Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 16-03-2024 07:22 PM)
Magwa67
Student
Options

My Samsung smartwatch died approximately 2 years ago and I replaced it with a good old fashioned, battery operated one.

My issue is that I keep getting update notifications that force close certain apps. In particular, Duolingo and Heads Up. Whenever I open these apps, a pop up message appears saying it has been unable to update the watch software.

I've tried everything to rectify this but can't find a solution. The watch doesn't show on my wearable app, just my buds, so I can't unpaired it, etc.

I hit "cancel" and it just pops up again. I hit "try again" and it pops up again. The only way to get rid of it is to shut down the apps.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could try this.

Settings click your profile and devices and see if your watch is still there. If so delete and see if it solves your issue.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could try this.

Settings click your profile and devices and see if your watch is still there. If so delete and see if it solves your issue.
Magwa67
Student
Options

Thank you! The watch was still showing there (as was a phone I haven't had for about 8 years). I've removed it now, so hopefully that will be the end of my issue!

Thanks again!

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Welcome. Please mark as solution if it worked so it helps others.
Regards .