Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch6 standard strap

(Topic created on: 19-08-2023 01:59 PM)
DStruct
Journeyman
Options
Hi

So I've had this watch not even 2 weeks now and it's already annoying me, as you can see, the strap is repeatingly falling off

Never had this problem with fitbit or garmin, would expect better from Samsung. 

I've tried loosening the strap incase it was too tight but no I cannot seem to prevent this from happening and already the screen is cracked from it falling off, thankfully I had a screen protector on. 

Not only is it obviously annoying to keep falling off, what I really worry about is it falling off and me not realising so I lose it. 

Would appreciate Samsung send me a better replacement strap but I'm not getting my hopes up, shouldn't have to spend more money to replace the original strap under these circumstances 

7 REPLIES 7
Spikie
First Poster
Options
Buy a new pin for the strap. Any jewelry shop that does repairs will do it for you or do it yourself.pain in the ***** eh!! ⁷you shouldn't need to with something new.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I can honestly say have never had this issue, my new watch 6 strap has been fine. You may have a faulty strap, you could contact samsung see if they will change it. I know you don't want to pay out anymore, but if it was me I would just purchase some straps of amazon. There pretty cheap and what I have purchased in the past, they have been pretty good.
GSB1
Pioneer
Options
Contact Samsung or retailer. Get an exchange.
0 Likes
DStruct
Journeyman
Options
Both EE where I bought from aren't interested, Samsung want me to send the watch in for inspection.. No good to me really, may aswel just try another strap out of my own expense.
Can anyone recommend one on amazon or something that isn't overly priced, good strong pins ideally with a better design of this one. I think it's where the buttons are placed to release pins what might be the issue. Thanks
0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I've had the same issue. Purchased three different one click straps for my watch 6 classic and one of them won't stay locked into body of watch. One half of the strap is fine but the other just keeps pinging out. Only got it to lock in once so certainly wouldn't feel confident wearing it outside even if it clicked in more than once now. The other three purchased straps all lock into place fine. I'm returning it so will order another and just hope it's a faulty one. 

0 Likes
Scott111
Pioneer
Options
I went on wish before I got my watch6 and ordered a leather strap. It came in just over a week and I'm very happy with it. Ordered watch straps from wish a few times and never disappointed
0 Likes
k3vdv
First Poster
Options
FYI, these watch straps are standard straps, you can buy them anywhere, they don't need to be samsung ones or anything special. Same with the pins that keep them in place, they're pennies each and ANY watch shop should have stock of these
0 Likes