Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 6 offer came without strap

(Topic created on: 08-02-2024 04:46 PM)
Foosa
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had the watch 6 delivered as part of the S24GW code for a free watch 6 classic with an S24 purchase? Mine arrived without a strap in the box. Just a charging lead and watch face.
Anyone had a similar delivery? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e read on here that the strap comes separately, why, don't ask me it's just crazy!

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e read on here that the strap comes separately, why, don't ask me it's just crazy!
Foosa
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for responding. Guess I'll have to wait before I can use it properly then. Might even make a nice mantle clock for now 😅
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
The strap is inside the box with the watch
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine came a few days before I received the strap. I bought a metal band anyway, so wasn't a big deal.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Mine didn't have the watch strap in the box with the watch, but a friend who ordered the same thing had a strap in his box, we both also have a delivery too for the separate straps. I guess I'll get the strap 'eventually' but confusion how some are getting them in the box with the watch?
Foosa
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, that's odd because you'd think watches would ship with a strap. Thanks for letting me know
PaulM1
Options

I can confirm that the package received is intended to be customised for these pre-orders, so the Watch6 received as a free gift for pre-ordering will contain the smartwatch and charging cable. 

The Sports Band will be in a separate box, which might form part of the same delivery (or will arrive separately). 

You can track the full order (should any items be outstanding) by using the steps provided here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/products-and-orders/can-i-track-the-progress-of-my-order/

Foosa
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Paul. This makes sense, although was not clear before ordering. Still waiting on the strap, but I can wait as not in any rush to wear the watch