Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay - says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 08:39 AM)
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Hi does anyone know why when I want to use Samsung Pay app it says my ID is invalid but when I login into Samsung account it's okay?

Screenshot_2022-06-09-14-52-21-311_com.samsung.android.samsungpay.gear.jpg

Go to solution
126 REPLIES 126
Fatih
Navigator
Options

I buy because Samsung Pay only. But if couldn't use. Then don't know what to say. 

dereck00
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem.
impossible to connect I believe that the problem appeared since the last update

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Yeah. Sama as me. After update to the latest Samsung Pay suddenly cannot use. 

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

This is what Samsung reply to me. I guess all clarify now 

About your issue, as per checking, currently, the Samsung Pay usage on other phones has been changed. Thus, only supported Samsung phone models are able to use Samsung Pay, as other Android phones are no longer able to use it as previously.

0 Likes
Alaudin
Apprentice
Options

Wow if this is really true, then shame on you Samsung. I, for one, bought Galaxy Watch because Samsung Pay and it being able to use with Android phones, not limited to Samsung. But dropping the support mid-way? Not cool, Samsung!

MeIsAndy
Apprentice
Options

This is BS... I just swapped to a new phone (Pixel 4a to a 6) and am trying to move everything over to the new phone and I'm getting the same message when I try and log in w/ Samsung Pay to set it up on my Galaxy Watch.

If Samsung wanted to make sure I move to the Pixel Watch when it is released, well, mission accomplished.

0 Likes
paulzeko
Apprentice
Options

totally agree. Samsung won't even respond toy inquiries 

0 Likes
Members_wnPSgy7
First Poster
Options

Bro, I bought this watch because I wanted to use Samsung pay. I think that this is just a mistake from the Samsung support team, and they'll fix it later. I don't know, maybe they're having some server problems or something

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

I also don't know what to say man. I'm quite dumbfounded with this as well.

0 Likes
Fatih
Navigator
Options

Or can switch to Apple pay also.

0 Likes