Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quich launch isnt working on my new Watch 5

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 06:42 AM)
UjuOO
Apprentice
Options
I've turned it on in advanced setting and chosen the app to open with the command but it isn't working when I flick my wrist. Does anyone know why?
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@UjuOO: If you have been to Settings > Advanced features > Gestures > Quick launch > Select an option, then the user manual describes that required action as followed,

"Move the wrist you are wearing your Watch on up and down twice within five seconds after turning on the screen while closing your fist."

If you give this a go, does the selected feature launch as expected? 

0 Likes
Rachel Gomez
Journeyman
Options

RESTART AND TRY THIS STEPS AGAIN TO ADD THE QUICK LAUNCH BAR
1. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar, point to Toolbars, and then click New toolbar.

2. In the dialog box, copy and then paste the following folder name to the Folder box, and then click Select Folder:

%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

3. Now you see the Quick Launch bar with the text on the rightside of the task bar. To hide the Quick Launch text and program titles, right-click Quick Launch, clear Show Text and Show title.

4. Drag the Quick Launch bar to the leftside of the task bar. If you cannot move the Quick Launch bar, right-click the taskbar again, and make sure that the Lock the taskbar option is cleared .

Tip: Move the cursor horizontally.

5. If you prefer big icons in the Quick Launch bar, right-click an empty area of the Quick Launch bar, point to View, and then click Large Icons.

6. To add a program in the Quick Launch bar, drag the desired icon to the Quick Launch bar.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Likes
UjuOO
Apprentice
Options
For the Samsung watch?
0 Likes
UjuOO
Apprentice
Options
Sadly no. Tried this several times
0 Likes
rob1975111
Apprentice
Options

My quick launch doesn't work either on my Galaxy 5 Pro. Tried countless times

GuilhermeB
First Poster
Options

Same problem here

0 Likes
rob1975111
Apprentice
Options

Did all this, will not work. My camera controller also doesn't work, not once

0 Likes
zombies
First Poster
Options

nope, me neither . works every time in the tutorial practice, but hardly ever live. useless

buysilver
First Poster
Options

Had same problem, took me a while to work it out - I switched to a default watch face using the Samsung Wear App on the phone and then tried it (I used the Ball face) and voila, all working.

I was using Watchmaker and my own face before and it just wouldn't work - think maybe Watchmaker is breaking those gestures - annoying since I simply have to have my watchmaker face!!

If anyone knows the fix for Watchmaker, please let us know.

0 Likes