Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
254 REPLIES 254
Orion3
First Poster
Options

What should I do if the light is green while the left earbud is in the case but still not working?

0 Likes
MartinCen75
First Poster
Options

I have same problem. I Never can heard a complete song since the left bud loss connection. I have tried with iPad, Samsung S7 and Samsung PC and the issue persists....

I send the buds to technical service in Buenos Aires, Argentina but the problem was not solved....

It seems there is a problem with this buds... 😞

0 Likes
Alexander_
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 🙁 I haven't tried this solution yet but for me the the app shows this:

(Not From my phone, but is exactly what mine shows.)

Alexander__0-1659578143917.png

The thing is I cant charge or reconnect my buds, and I've had this issue for almost three years, as I have tried the solutions you tried that didn't work, also didn't work for me, so I left it until now, almost 3 years later, is this what your app has shown? would your solution work with my problem?

Let me know 😁

Thank you

Alex

0 Likes
B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

Hi Alex,

Yes, the procedure i described should work perfectly on your case.

Let me know if it works!

Regards

0 Likes
Rachel A
First Poster
Options

I have been clinging to my buds+ for years. Bought the pros and hate them because they don't stay in my ears. For 6 months I've only used the right one because left quit working. Decided randomly to try again to find a solution and find this thread... Took about 5 tries and now they're charging AND connected!!!! Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes
Wangoo
First Poster
Options

Omg thankyou!!!!!!!! It's been over a year since my left bud worked.

0 Likes
Members_qclWxNg
First Poster
Options

Brilliant ...  this worked for me too.  Without your post I would never have thought my new replacement bud hadn't charged because it looked like it had.  I used your method and sure enough it took over an hour to be fully charged.  For me this didn't immediately mean that the new bud was connecting  .....  but 10 minutes of uninstalling the Wear app and killing the blue tooth connection (a couple of times) and hey presto.  The new bud was connected and the app recognised that the software version for each bud was different and asked me to update.  After the update the buds were working normally and I haven't looked back.  Thank you!!

0 Likes
mike247
First Poster
Options

Thank you!  This was a great solution. Your help is appreciated!

0 Likes
JDyGo
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've just started having this problem earlier today. It works perfectly fine when connected to my Samsung phone, but when I tried to use it on my Macbook, the left bud suddenly stopped working. The usual "paired" and "disconnected" sounds were there, but when I try to play any type of audio, it's not working. Are there any suggestions as to how I could solve this problem?

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

So the first thing you want to do is turn off your source device, then turn it back on and reconnect to your earbuds. As mentioned above, unpairing and then re-pairing your earbuds from the source device may resolve the issue

Hope this helps

0 Likes