Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 09:33 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

253 REPLIES 253
BillNyeMyGuy
Student
Options

A bit of a late response but I still get notifications from this luckily I just claimed a warranty from the third party company selling them to me and Samsung was no help so try contact the place you got them from if Samsung does not respond 

0 Likes
Solution
Nick_jay
Student
Options

This worked! I had tried everything when my left bud wouldn't work right out the box: restarting phone, resetting buds, disconnecting buds, killing the Bluetooth, uninstalling galaxy wear, checking the connections, cleaning the buds, nothing worked.

Then I just kept removing the left bud from the case and putting it back over and over about 10 or so times and eventually the light turned red. A few minutes later a notification popped up on my phone warning of a low battery on the bud. About an hour later the bud was charged and worked fine. 

Krishna111
Student
Options

I tried every steps but my left earbud still not working.

0 Likes
Normthemack
First Poster
Options

Thank you! This worked like a charm. Looks like the Buds don’t always charge properly the first time. 

0 Likes
mattster
First Poster
Options

Awesome!  Spent an hour on the phone with technical service to no avail, however your method worked!  They wanted to sell me the Galaxy Bud Pro for a discount, this was their only option or send for repair for over $100.  Not a huge fan of these, not the best sound but I own them and wanted them to work, you saved me and got them working again, thank you!

0 Likes
Members_2sOEZxD
First Poster
Options

I just want to thank you so much! I worked for me.

Dublin1
First Poster
Options

Over months half my hear piece was not working what shall I do

0 Likes
Strandloper64
First Poster
Options

Thank you, thank you  thank you!

0 Likes
Mega69
Apprentice
Options

I was not convinced at all this could work. I tried and my left earbud started working again! Thanks for sharing this! 

miguelnova
First Poster
Options

Thank you. It actually works. I was about to put them in a drawer forever.