Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lap recording at Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 22-08-2021 01:24 PM)
Stelios
First Poster
Options

I own a gear S3. It can manually record laps by double clicking the top button. But... Those recorded laps don't seem to be transferred to the Samsung health app. Any idea about what's happening guys?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Stelios : For clarity, are you referring to running or swimming laps? Also, when you say that the data isn't being transferred to the Samsung Health app, do you mean the app on your phone? Have you tried pressing the Back button on your watch and hitting 'finish' to end the workout? 

0 Likes
Stelios
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew. I mean running laps and I mean that after I finish and press the button and say finish and say yes and it uploads the run to Samsung Health app on my  iPhone the lap stats are nowhere to be seen. Am I the only one using lap recording when I run? You know what I mean. I wanna run say 2km warm up so at the end double click to record this lap the 6 times of 250metres fast double click at the end of each one. Finally 2 km cooling down double click for another lap. That's what I mean. It's piece of cake for a garmin....

0 Likes
Turk182021
First Poster
Options

Same for wach 4, have you any solution? Thanks

0 Likes