Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health App discrepancy between watch and phone.

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 06:42 PM)
pmoss
First Poster
Options

I've recently noticed something slightly weird with heart rate data when I record workouts. The amount of time in each heart rate zone recorded on my watch (Active 2) is different when it syncs to my phone (Galaxy FE). For example today my watch has recorded that during a workout my heart rate was in the anaerobic zone for 8 minutes (which sounds about right), but the phone has it at 30 seconds. Everything else is the same across the 2 devices, including the maximum and average heart rate data, calories burned and so on. Does anyone have any explanation for this, or how to fix it?

Ta.

3 REPLIES 3
PeterK3
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue Phone saying HR zone 2 weight control while watch saying Aerobic and little in Anaerobic

Phone Note 8 and Watch is Galaxy Watch 3

AAC21
First Poster
Options

Hi both, I have also experienced the same which is very frustrating. I think it has something to do with maximum heart rate which the zones are worked out as a percentage of. Where the app will measure it as 220-Age (193 for me), my watch says that my max heart rate is actually 210 (not that I ever reach this). 

Samsung, please fix this issue! 

0 Likes
Jarrad
First Poster
Options
Yes watch does not match phone for same workout
0 Likes