Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 classic battery drain

(Topic created on: 06-09-2023 01:55 PM)
Fooey
Pioneer
Options
Anyone have any issues with severe battery drain. 100% at 8am and 28% at 10:55am. Only thing I can see is Google's services 7% usage. Any help or tips much appreciated.
21 REPLIES 21
paddymic
First Poster
Options
same here really poor battery performance
nadeemismailpk
Journeyman
Options

Yes exactly I have the same. 

Hi I am using the galaxy watch 6 classic 43 mm LTE for the last one week. 

🔋 Battery backup is actually pretty low as of now. I had to charge twice each day of I am wearing it whole day long. I saw the review of some guys complaining about the battery. U can see the estimated time from the image. It is showing the 9 hour for 97% even though I am always keeping the data turned of and on airplane mode as I have my phone always with me. With LTE turned on i think it will be half of it 😂

Does any others have the same issue? 

Screenshot_20230907_061214_batterysavingsettings.png

GusB
Black Belt 
Options
There's a few people with issues on battery...have you tried clearing the cache (look on YT, it's a big awkward)

Mine is the BT versionScreenshot_20230827_111036_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg
Fooey
Pioneer
Options
Thank you I'll try clearing the cache
0 Likes
GusB
Black Belt 
Options
Clearing the cache seems to be the new 'try turning it off and on again' but can help sometimes!!!
M1KEM
Journeyman
Options
My current usage is about 40% every 24hrs, so getting 2.5 days use out of my 47mm Classic 6
Fooey
Pioneer
Options
Mine is the smaller version and smaller battery
0 Likes
M1KEM
Journeyman
Options
You would have thought that the battery life would be the same though, as the larger battery in the 47mm is supposed to compensate for the bigger screen drain 🤔
0 Likes