Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 4 taking calls in Bluetooth headset not working

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 02:41 PM)
sparkyram
Apprentice
Options

Hi.. when ever I take any calls on phone I can see an option to transfer the phone to my galaxy watch 4 and I am able to take calls in watch loudspeaker.even though watch is connected to galaxy buds pro the calls always works in loudspeaker...i have enabled both calls and audio output to my headset in the watch settings..tried with bose 700 headphones and it's the same issue.. any solutions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

(LTE version only.)

I just figured out why it wouldn't work with calls.  For me, the solve was to disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the watch and my phone.  My watch is now a stand alone, I then connected to my Bluetooth earbuds and made a call.  It worked. I could hear through my earbuds. I could also hear music through spotify. 

View solution in context

83 REPLIES 83
AndrewL
Options

@sparkyram: When the call come through, can you try accepting/answering it on the Watch 4 by pressing the green phone symbol, as opposed to answering the call on your phone? If this doesn't help, check the Quick Panel on the watch to ensure that the headset is connected (it should show a headphone symbol with the Bluetooth 'B' as one of the earphones). If it isn't connected, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Bluetooth Audio to select the headset from here. 

sparkyram
Apprentice
Options
@andrewL... hello.. yes I tried that as well.. even if I accept the call directly on my watch still the calls are coming only through loudspeaker...I can see that the headsets are connected and yt music and Spotify can be played thru headphones
NiklasJoh
Student
Options

Hi!

I have the same issue, have not found a solution yet.

(Using OnePlus 5t and 1More headphones, Spotify is working great, but not calls)

sparkyram
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone found solution? Apparently I raised it with product support team and awaiting response
Nikofren
Student
Options

Same here. Seems like a common issue that might need a fix.

spotify fine, calls no... come out of watch speaker.

Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

The Bluetooth earbuds connect to my watch 4 classic, but I can't use them for phone calls. Its on for calls and audio but will only come through on watch speaker.   The earbuds connect for music but not calls.  It was the entire purpose of purchasing the watch. Please help

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Are you answering calls on your ear buds and making them through the ear buds? You phone will automatically route the call through where ever it was initiated so if you called someone via the watch it will go through the watch speaker, to change where it has gone you click on the Bluetooth icon and select the ear buds and it will route the call through there.
0 Likes
Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

I am having the same issue. I can't figure it out

Lisalede44
Journeyman
Options

Thank you and yes using earbud connection only to watch. The earbuds connect for audio but not calls