Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch 4 (Bluetooth version) - adding custom ringtones?

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 06:50 PM)
CrematedEddie
Student
Options

Does anybody know if and how you add your own custom ringtone to the Bluetooth version of the watch?

25 REPLIES 25
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

It's messed up that frontier had button right on watch that takes highlight of whatever u want of songs is like the samsung pay thing you can't have it active without watch being unusable it should only prompt passcode on app like gear s3 frontier love that watch if it had the better sensors and Google assistant map without stupid mandatory gear os lock samsung fix these steps backwards release new software 

0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

My point is that the gear 4 is a lot of steps forward in some regards and many steps backwards and others like a big thing to me is usability and when the function of a watch to pay conveniently is it not executed to me it's a big fail and really Samsung has to fix this or deserves to give everybody their money back

0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

Yes it's like 1 syrup forward  3 back.  The worst is that you CANNOT USE SAMSUNG PAY WITHOUT ENTIRE WATCH LOCKING UNLIKE GEAR S3 & FRONTIER MY FAV YOU CAN'T HAVE APP ITSELF LOCKED LIKE IT SHOULD BE IT FORCES JUST LOCK ENTIRE WATCH. TOTALLY UNNECESSARY AND GOOGLE AND SAMSUNG NEED FIX!  THEN YOU GOT THINGS LIKE MUSIC RINGTONE BEING GONE.  ALSO FEW OTHER THINGS I'M FORGETTING 

0 Likes
DREKNOWS
Explorer
Options

Is the 4g version like this too in terms locking with samsung pay no music ringtones, 1 step forward 3 back

0 Likes
Embily
First Poster
Options
Does anyone know how to add a ringtone from your phone to the galaxy watch, i've tried the myWear file explorer andit doesn't work.
0 Likes
sjj67
Navigator
Options
0 Likes