Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 3 ecg update

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 03:39 PM)
Matt21white
Apprentice
Options

Any update in when the ECG function will finally be released in the UK?

16 REPLIES 16
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I doubt it will be made available this year let alone anytime soon!

Think active 2 users are still waiting almost two years later.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Egul78
Student
Options
it's very poor by samsung when usa have it yet we have to wait.
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello, you can install it unofficially. it is working excellent on my Galaxy Watch 3.

0 Likes
SoNOFbEaRd
Explorer
Options
as above, I've done the same from the link posted, and it works well.
really easy to do
Egul78
Student
Options
will samsung actually respond to this posts because we paid for a watch that we can't use the full potential. This is why I'm changing my phone and will think about changing my watch to apple watch
0 Likes
Matt21white
Apprentice
Options

Would one of you mind sending me/posting a guide as to how to do this, having never done such things before. I'm keen to give it a go if its simple enough.  Thanks

Matt21white
Apprentice
Options

Please can you point me to a guide on how to install this?

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello @Matt21white,

it is very simple.

here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kxvvyg06I07agEnZ9xeUn2lI36Wi0Luk?usp=sharing

there are 2 files, apk, you need to download them to your phone and install them. the phone will require the installation from unknown sources, you need to enable that, but the pop-up window will navigate you, I assure you the files are safe to use. after having installed both of the apps, find the Samsung Health Monitor icon. Click on it and then follow the steps, I do not really remember the whole process, but it was quite easy. if you have any troubles, do not hesitate, I will try to help you as soon as possible :smiling-face:

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I know that you all would like to have this on the watch and hopefully, this will be available shortly, however, I would like to advise you all that downloading software from a source outside the phone or watch or the Play Store may void the warranty of the devices.