Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds2

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 09:53 AM)
Members_hli9bxs
First Poster
Options

I have never done this before so here we go. I was mugged a week ago among the possession's that was taken was my galaxy buds 2 pod this was the last thing my daughter gave to me for fathers day. I need to know if there is a way to find or track my pod just like find my buds. I still have the box with serial numbers and what not. Please excuse my grammar I'm nervous. I can replace it but it just isn't the same. Please Please help me. If you know how to track or find my pod. Please get in touch. Thank you 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry to hear your news here

If your earbuds are connected to your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app > Find My Earbuds > Start. This will emit a sound from the buds so you can hear them if they're nearby. If your earbuds aren't connected to your phone, you'll need to use the SmartThings app to locate them
0 Likes
Members_hli9bxs
First Poster
Options

I was wearing the buds when I was being mugged they fell out of my ears. That is the one thing they didn't take. Thank you for the help.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_hli9bxs: If you registered your Galaxy Buds2 to your device via the SmartThings app, then you may be able to use SmartThings find to locate your lost Buds. To learn more, please take a look at the link below from our friends at Samsung US. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088182/