Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro tips - allergic reaction

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 06:44 PM)
Fidge73
Journeyman
Options

Hi, it seems that I'm allergic to the tips on all of the Galaxy Buds range. I have now had 3 sets of the Buds over the last 3 years and each set makes my ears weep and scab after wearing them for less than an hour.

I don't have an issue with any other brands that I've tried just the Samsung ones.

In previous years I have just swapped them out, but the Pro's have a non standard fitting and normal circular holed ones don't fit.

What material are these made out of and are there any alternatives that I can use?

14 REPLIES 14
Fidge73
Journeyman
Options
Hi, no I didn't. I contacted Samsung UK and they were less than helpful. I'm now using a set of tips from another inear headset. If you do this make sure you clean the case, as whatever it is that's causing this is on the case too.
0 Likes
keithcoyne
Pioneer
Options

Hi @TessM - not sure that link is working...

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sorry about that @keithcoyne , you can message @Sam_UK or me to get this looked at. 

0 Likes
jimbobaggies
Apprentice
Options

I have been having issue with itching scabbing and leaking ears, didn't link with buds to recently, but to the extent I have had antibiotics, and ear drops. Who do I need to contact at Samsung about this?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jimbobaggies: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered these symptoms while wearing the Galaxy Buds Pro. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes