Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free earbuds and tracker

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 03:08 PM)
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone who purchased the S21 S21+ S21 Ultra recieved their buds and tracker yet? Been roughly around their wait time for me but due to it not being an "order" and rather an item given by them, weve no order confirmation on our account. Ive tried checking my emails and nothing to confirm it's been sent. I got my phone on release day so i should of recieved a postage confirmation by now but haven't.
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Sabster
First Poster
Options
Don't you get them AFTER you get your mobile and then they email you and you put in your sales transaction code?
Am still waiting on my phone if that's the case for you? As mines not out until 15th Feb
0 Likes
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
you recieve the phone with a leaflet with a form, which happened on the 29th January and I applied that night. you used the code and apply to them for the items. they then confirm and sent within 45 days which they've not done. the S21 came out 29th January
0 Likes
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
also it's now March, you should have your phone by now?
0 Likes
Emmaw224
Apprentice
Options
I have had no words from mine yet either. I put my application in got a response straight away and then nothing since.
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
exact same for me
0 Likes
ThisIsScottWebb
Student
Options
same still haven't heard anything and no updates when I check with tracking number.
0 Likes
Wasib
First Poster
Options
it has been 2 weeks have claimed mine but still haven't got any news
0 Likes
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
I've been like 5 now
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I got my S21 from my mobile provider and then claimed in the benefits section in the members app. it took about a week for them to email to say the claim had been verified, then approx 3 weeks for the items to be delivered
0 Likes