Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement eartips for Galaxy Pro

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 03:31 PM)
Sway55
First Poster
Options

I must say I am heavily disappointed in Samsung's customer service.    Went onto their live chat to see if I can obtain a pair of replacement eartips (was happy to purchase some), and it took almost a full HOUR to be given the following information: my earbuds are out of warranty so I can't get free replacement tips (that's fine, I am happy to purchase some), but I can buy some from their website.  I was unable to find any on the website which is why I contacted live chat in the first place.  I was transferred to another member of staff who finally told me I was actually unable to purchase any through their website after all, and they linked me to Amazon so I could buy unofficial tips that are not the same as my current/old ones, and then also had the audacity to try to upsell me to buy a new pair of earbuds!?!  

So Samsung have replacement eartips, but these are reserved exclusively as freebies for those earbuds still under warranty, the rest of us are unable to purchase new ones through them?

Anyone recommend any that are as close to the original as possible - or better? I have very small ears, and would love something that fits more snugly.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I got some comply memory foam tips. They are not cheap but they do tips that are specifically designed for your earbuds. There are a lot of options so worth doing some research as to what you need. Hope this helps
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
I have found theses on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wiki-VALLEY-Earhooks-Silicone-Headphone-White/dp/B08BFM6RHT/ref=asc_df_B08B... see if this helps if not then I would tpye into amazing replacement ear tip for wireless Bluetooth ear phones and see what that does. Hope that helps
0 Likes