Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 pro won't stay in my ears

(Topic created on: 18-08-2023 10:40 AM)
Burgess84
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone got any advice on stopping my buds 2 Pro from always falling out of my ears? I've tried all 3 different sized tips, but they still fall out. 

Thanks
30 REPLIES 30
leyl0h
Student
Options
They said in their post they tried all 3 sized tips 🤦
0 Likes
Stelz
First Poster
Options

I feel the same way. My old pro's were fine. Fell out seldom. New pro2, cannot get them to stay on for more than 5mins. I've tried all three sizes many times.  Even if I'm sitting, they eventually slide out. 

IMO, it's that they don't have the rubber tips that wedge into the ear fold.

I'm getting rid of them, for me and apparently loads of other people,  it's the only solution.

Shame samsung changed a design element that was working.

😔 😟 🙁 

0 Likes
pabeda
Explorer
Options
Memory foam tips didn’t make any difference at all for me
0 Likes
pabeda
Explorer
Options
I wonder why such expensive buds fall so easily. What where they thinking when they were testing them? I think it's an unfinished product. The buds should stay in the ears.
0 Likes
pabeda
Explorer
Options
Even while I'm standing still, the buds2 pro still fall out of my ears
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

ive ordered some tips with a flange on them.  See this link as someone said the flange really helps keep them in the ear.

6PCS Silicone Ear Tips for Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Earbud Case Eartips L/M/S | eBay

Let me know if you buy and share your experience.

A_Bscar02
First Poster
Options
Recently bought a pair of buds2 pro headphones and they are good apart from falling out easily even when still (tried all 3 sized tips)
Seems like this is a common issue but unsure whether to return them or if anyone has a good source for different earbuds to buy?
Lara_O
Student
Options

Does this help & how?

0 Likes
Lara_O
Student
Options

It's a shame I spent good money on this, it never stays in! The original outdated buds had the best fit even compared to other brands, who misadvised Samsung?????🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

0 Likes