Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds 2 pro won't stay in my ears

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 12:30 PM)
Burgess84
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone got any advice on stopping my buds 2 Pro from always falling out of my ears? I've tried all 3 different sized tips, but they still fall out. 

Thanks
30 REPLIES 30
ChrisP88
Options

@Burgess84 You may find the following thread helpful to you here-

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/my-buds-pro-keep-falling-out-my-ears-any-tips-thank-yo...

Let us know how you get on!

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Burgess84  If following advice there are still issues you may wish to consider Memory Fam Tips,  some customers found they offered a solution.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silicone-Anti-Slip-Replacement-Charging-Reducing-Gray/dp/B091YDNKPK  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

If you are using it for exercise, running then it is a lost cause. No matter what one tries they will never remain in the ears.

They have been designed to fall. My workaround is to disable touch commands so I can readjust them whilst running. I does not matter if they are buds pro, buds 2 pro. I think that all Samsung in-ear-canal buds suffer the same problem. 

Patrycjus
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

Thanks for yor opibion. I have buds pro 1 and they keep falling out. When you do exercises it is impossible to keep them. I want to buy new one and I saw buds pro 2 but I see that they still do not have a rubber dongle to resolve this problem. I will buy other one then maby jbl reflect flow

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Patrycjus: The Galaxy Buds Pro come packaged with 3 different sized eartips to optimise the fit for every customer. Have you tried attaching the large set of tips to see if you're able to keep the Buds firmly in place while you exercise? 

Hold the earbuds so that you see the imprinted direction marks, insert the earbuds into your ears, and then adjust the earbuds by rotating them until they sit comfortably in your ears. 

For a visual guide, please refer to the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/

0 Likes
OllyB
Student
Options

That's not my experience.

I have a pair of original Galaxy Buds and they fit really well.  Used them for exercise for years and they have never fallen out and make a great seal in my ear canal. 

Just got a pair of Galaxy Buds2 pro delivered yesterday as the original buds now have a volume imbalance (no, it's not wax - I checked!).  

The Galaxy Buds2 just don't fit properly.  It's a mystery to me why Samsung have changed from a design that fits really well (for me at least) to one that does not.   I am sending them back.  It's a shame as the audio quality is excellent.

The problem seems to be the tips don't stick out as far so the buds don't make a good seal in my ear canal, and the larger part of the bud is missing the rubber "wing" that the original Buds have which helps keep them secure.   I tried aftermarket tips which helped slightly, but I have to remove them to fit the Buds in the case.  Bad design, shame Samsung didn't leave a little extra room in the case to allow for aftermarket slightly longer tips.

Anar_Agha
Student
Options

Same here, I can't even walk with them without pushing them in every few minutes 

Burgess84
Journeyman
Options
Nope, unfortunately this didn't help, I've now decided to get rid of them
0 Likes
leyl0h
Student
Options
Same here too. Funny how the moderator has just told the OP to try the other sized tips when they even stated in their post they'd already done this 🤦