Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volume problem

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 06:18 PM)
Den28
First Poster
Options

Hi.....help please.....setting up new smart tv  C27f390FHU..... no sound menu .... tv is unmuted ...volume level is up...  hdmi cable connected ok.......picture ok.....sound output from headphone socket is ok...and not happy having to control it with toggle switch on the back as no remote control supplied.....any ideas please....?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Den28 

Let's see if we can get this sorted for you. Go to Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings > Speaker Select > TV Speaker.

Does this help? Where did you buy the TV?

Den28
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris...thank you for getting back to me...It turns out that I purchased the wrong item....I thought I was buying a 28" led smart tv which is how it was advertised on Amazon..but it seems it was a computer monitor...which doesn't need a remote control....but it still received tv programmes for which you DO need a remote...went into settings as per manual....via the toggle on the back but there was no sound menu....volume was up ...mute was off....but no sound...there was output in the headphone socket.....anyway Chris I've returned the item and ordered another.....I need a tv with a vga input....hard to get these days....thanks again Chris

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

That's great to hear you're getting it sorted by Amazon, @Den28. This may have been a monitor that doesn't have speakers by the sounds of it. 

0 Likes