Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ue65mu6120k Not seeing HDMI devices

(Topic created on: 22-09-2020 06:04 AM)
mu6120k
First Poster
Options

I have connected 3 different HDMI devices to my 

Ue65mu6120k but it cannot see any of them, so  because I connect to live TV through my Virgin media box I presently have no live TV

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried connecting the hdmi cable to something other than your virgin box. It could be that the box is the issue, not the cable.
0 Likes
mu6120k
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I tried 3 separate devices one on each of the 3 HDMI ports and the TV saw none of them. I swapped ports and cables, same result.

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Is there more than 1 hdmi port, are they all non-functioning? is there other ports such as usb, are they working fine?
0 Likes
mu6120k
First Poster
Options

The TV has 3 HDMI ports and none are connecting. Next to these there are 2 USB. I only tried 1 and it works perfectly!!

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Worst case scenario is you have a few bad chips on the motherboard that need replacing. I would first try all the basics such as pulling the plug on the tv, giving it a few minutes then plugging it back in, and also reseting the TV, you will have to refer to your user manual for that, a proper reset not just restoring default settings.
If all else fails its likely a hardware problem that will require a technician to come out and replace the chips
0 Likes