Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv volume goes up by itself

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 12:40 AM)
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

After exactly one year, My UN65NU8000 tv volume goes up by itself. I did reset the setting but didn't help. I noticed the red led light keep plinking so I covered it by a paper to be able to control the volume. I searched online and found many had the same issue but none of them mentioned how they fixed it if they could. Any advice what is the issue??

36 REPLIES 36
Chandu
Apprentice
Options

Broo how did you resolved the Volume problem... Ours TV mother board has gone as techincian was saying .. Cost 11000Rs...what to do guys. If u find solution message me bro. . 

0 Likes
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

We posted some solutions in the previous replayes. Please read all and see if any works for you. Try Uturn solution first.

0 Likes
Nikeel
First Poster
Options

I had a similar issue: red standby light blinking, remote inoperable, volume increased on its own, etc. I found that an Amazon Fire Stick remote from another TV was the culprit, which was placed in close proximity to the TV in question. It must have been constantly send/receiving signal to/from my TV because once I moved it to another room, the problem ceased. Hope that helps.

Dave_H
First Poster
Options

I’ve recently got a 2020 Q70T and I’m now getting a similar problem with sound increasing every few minutes then going back to normal (done it twice while typing this!) . I’ve disabled Auto volume, what now?

0 Likes
kristijp
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue - did you find a soliution?

0 Likes
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

It seems a common issue. I hope Samsung step forward and help to solve it.

0 Likes
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

You still under warranty, either try the above solutions in the previous replies. If nothing worked, call Samsung 

0 Likes
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

If you till under 30 days return, contact the retailer 

0 Likes
christmasman13
First Poster
Options

This happened to our brand-new Samsung Frame. Between the widely varying volume, the eleven clicks required to change inputs, and the freaking inescapable advertising banners, I really regret giving Samsung a dime.

0 Likes
GarbageGang75
First Poster
Options

Life safer! I was getting so aggravated. Removed  the firesticks remotes batteries and bam it stopped blinking under tv and lowering volume. 

0 Likes