Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an alternative cable SAMSUNG BN39-02301A One Connect cable

(Topic created on: 01-12-2019 07:31 PM)
Chris661
Journeyman
Options

I have a Samsung Frams model number UE55LS0034AUXXU it believe it requires a new cable for the one connect. Is there an alternative I can purchase ? I don’t need a transparent cable as the TV is not on the wall. 

18 REPLIES 18
Helen94
Apprentice
Options

Hi

did you get any solution to this? This morning our tv wasn't working and discovered the cat had brought in a mouse and it has chewed the cable. Like you it's not on show so don't need the fancy invisible version.

thanks

Helen

0 Likes
Chris661
Journeyman
Options

Nope ! There's isn't unfortunately- check online thou - I got one a lot cheaper and it was a genuine part - just can't find the suppliers name 

0 Likes
Helen94
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for speedy reply. When you say cheaper how much? Found one on eBay China for £100 not too sure on authenticity of that. Otherwise I found  £140 - seems bonkers for a cable.. waiting in queue for Samsung rep 

0 Likes
Helen94
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for speedy reply. When you say cheaper how much? Found one on eBay China for £100 not too sure on authenticity of that. Otherwise I found  £140 - seems bonkers for a cable.. waiting in queue for Samsung rep. Bloody mouse still at large! 

0 Likes
Chris661
Journeyman
Options
I think they quoted me £180 at the time - I think I paid £120 from the Uk
0 Likes
Helen94
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your advice - good to know rough price so I know what I'll have to pay is sadly about right -  it does seem extortionate for a cable. Cheers 

0 Likes
Chris661
Journeyman
Options
Found it - smartappliancesuk but there’s none in stock - try this but not sure 🤔
ttps://www.ebay.co.uk/c/12007092554
0 Likes
Helen94
Apprentice
Options

That's the Chinese one on eBay - just worried the order might disappear into a Corona black hole! Going with an eye watering £165 on spares2repair.co.uk The TV not working right now is a biggie. Take care thanks for help 

0 Likes
Chris661
Journeyman
Options
It’s not good business at all with Samsung - very disappointed
0 Likes