Original topic:

Too many reservations error

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 10:50 PM)
nobbi7777
First Poster
Options
TV

Samsung qled QE55Q7FNA

Trying option to schedule viewing or schedule recording gives error "Too many reservations"Tried powering off and on again but to no avail. Any idea how I can remedy this please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
TV

@nobbi7777: You can schedule up to 30 recordings or viewings at once using Schedule Recording, or Schedule Viewing, so it is likely that you have reached this limit. If you head to Home > Live TV > Schedule Manager or Recordings > Schedules, you can delete some existing scheduled recordings from here, if you would like to make further additions. 

0 Likes
nobbi7777
First Poster
Options
TV

Thanks for reply. I have no scheduled recordings so it can't be that. Also the schedule viewing option gives the same error msg. My usb drive is 500GB with only 18GB used. Does anyone else have any ideas please? Thanks

0 Likes
itcz
Apprentice
Options
TV

TV MODEL : UE40MU6470UXXU

Trying option to schedule viewing or schedule recording gives error "Too many reservations" Also tried powering off and on again/Reset to factory settings/Firmware update but to no avail. Do not have any recordings scheduled.

Also as a result of the above, every time the TV is switched on the Update Menu pops up, tells me that the latest update has already been installed and then stays on the System Menu which is rather annoying.

0 Likes
Coz0
First Poster
Options
TV
I have the same error message! Did anyone get this resolved?
0 Likes