Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Suddenly iptv stop working...

(Topic created on: 15-06-2019 12:18 PM)
nuklon
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, 

Few days ago my samsung smart tv (ue40n5300tv) IPTV suddenly stop working with non reason.

I'm using wifi connection, everything connected and netflix or youtube works fine.

Apps for iptv (m3u8) watch  I used about a year with out any problem called : Smart iptv (Purchased after 7 day trial) everything worked well... But about few days ago it suddenly stopped working. I though it may be (m3u8 list problem) I downloaded  list to my pc and the list works on (vlc) fine or I triend playing it on phone app was working fine too, not issue in streaming provider... 

I tried to unistall smart iptv and reinstall it with new configured list. Not helped everything seems fine the app show all channels updated from the list including epg but when I try to play any channel I see only black screen and error message like stream error..

I tried another IPTV (ottPLAYER) same issue its find all channels and update always list from provider but when I  try to to play any channel I only see a  black screen and non stop loading loop. This seems to be only issue in TV. 

Please need help, I only have IPTV channels so I can't watch normally tv right now.

Thank you.

Go to solution
18 REPLIES 18
Tel8181
First Poster
Options
I've gotbyhis problem today. When people are saying use a different ISP, are they saying change from Virginia to bt etc if so if you are in a contract a big hard to do that, andnif that is the case my tv had stopped showing it then that's a bummer grrrrrrr
0 Likes
nuklon
Apprentice
Options

If you cant change ISP just try to setup vpn on your router may help

0 Likes
Carlosmedina
First Poster
Options

This is solución 8.8.8.8 Dns

Tengo un tv Samsung serie 5 y colocando este DNS que recomendó yasserdb funcionó perfecto con la app Duplex iptv. Gracias

Mainstreamlos
Explorer
Options

I always have the same problem, but only on iptv channels with multi audio. First I thought the processor isn't strong enough and I choosed every channel in NORMAL SD quality (not HD or UHD). But it doesn't work. So I recognized that I only have the problem with channels who support multi channel (different audio languages). It buffers only to 98% and than it stops (black screen).

I live in Germany and a have a SAMSUNG GU43TU8079UXZG television.

Ich gammel vor mich hin, trinke Alkohol, gucke YouTube scheiß ernähre mich durch Fast Food und bin Zukunftsweisend!
0 Likes
GAVILAN65
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot, worked flawlessly inmediately after cha hung the DNS

0 Likes
Renzo Diaz
First Poster
Options

I changed the DSN and it worked right away but then it kept going back to a black screen every time 

0 Likes
xSavageTeaX
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the tip bro, it really helped me

0 Likes
DamionBry23
First Poster
Options

I have a 75 inch Samsung tv. I was having the same issue after the update yesterday using  Iptv pro smarters pro. What I did to resolve the issue just now 5:29 ET 5/27 - put I remove the network cable from my set and connect WIFI. I'm back watching IPTV. 

0 Likes
Members_4IWlOCu
First Poster
Options

I did try with no success:

1. Change DNS to Google dns' 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 plus 1.1.1.1 on both the TV set and router.

2. Change to other apps.

I used my mobile as a hotspot and it was wotking!

Finally, I switched from wireless to wired connection (RJ45) and it WORKED!!! (same DNS's as before). 

** Please note: The Mi stick on the other TV set which was connected wireless on the same router it was working fine all the time!

0 Likes