Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitles on Q60T are too low in Disney+ app

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 07:57 PM)
Bladerunner2063
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have a problem with the Disney+ app on one of my 3 Samsung TV's.

On the 43" Q60T the subtitles are two low in the picture meaning that when there are two rows of text half of the bottom row is missing.

If I open the Disney+ app on my iPhone and send it to the Q60T over Airplay there are no problems.

I have tried all picture settings on the TV and subtitle options in the App without any luck.

Please advice..... 

50 REPLIES 50
Netrommer
First Poster
Options

I will try this, if I manage to change my language. Right now my Q95T is telling me that I can't change my language setting. Can anybody tell me how to 'unlock' this option? I don't remember setting the TV to danish, but I guess I must have done that. Now I can't change it. Other things are locked too, like the the option to update the TV software. Why would these thing be locked?

0 Likes
Bladerunner2063
Journeyman
Options

If everything else fails reset the TV and start over with setup and choose English language.

0 Likes
Netrommer
First Poster
Options

Thanks, I tried exiting the smart hub and everything was then unlocked for me. Then I tried the change language to English solution which worked perfectly 🙂

0 Likes
K30SX87
Journeyman
Options

Don't do it on disney plus change it on hdmi 1 then the option is available. 

Also i changed it back and the second line was visible again (and not in the picture but in the black bottom, like it would have if you keep it on English) the only thing im missing now are letters with something below them like g, j etc. But it's better then to have a missing line or the lines half in picture half in black box

0 Likes
Morabeza83
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! I have been struggling to find a fix for this problem for so long!! 

0 Likes
Freeman81
First Poster
Options

Hey there. Found out via reddit that if you change language setting on your tv to english it fixes the issue for some odd reason. I tried it. Went from danish to english and it works now

0 Likes
Bladerunner2063
Journeyman
Options

Yep, that work around was introduced earlier in the thread.

Just keeping this open until the issue is solved properly 😉

0 Likes
Members_rJk8yT0
First Poster
Options

Same the Problem at GU65TU8079UXZG LED TV. Netflix and Amazon has no Problem with it - It's only the Disney+ ! Today I reported the Staff, and he tried to solved this problem same FAQ. I told them it's not the device or TV, it's just Disney+ settings. Please fix it. They didn't answer me....

I had before 65" = 8 Series TV a 42" TV both Brand Samsung and this 42" = 6 Series make no problem with it.

0 Likes
Ahlgreen
First Poster
Options

you can't change it when you are in the Disney app go back in TV mode change it to English and then start the app again 

João Oliveira 1
First Poster
Options

Same problem in my Samsung TV. Hope this gets fixed!!! 

0 Likes