Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Pixel Only in Game Mode (The Frame 2021)

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 01:20 PM)
Remi_C
Explorer
Options

Hello,

When my The Frame 2021 TV switches in game mode, a green stuck pixel appears regardless of the source (Xbox in HDMI, Hertzian TV,  TV apps, etc.). When it's deactivated, this same pixel works perfectly, which lets me think the issue is software-related, not hardware.

I tried to ask the question on French-speaking forums but couldn't get an answer of what it could be. Another person reported the same issue with a blue stuck pixel.

I would be very grateful if a Samsung expert could help me find a fix as I'd really like to be able to use the advertised game mode with all the pixels working fine :smiling-face:

Many thanks,

Rémi

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Remi_C 

Could we take the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Remi_C
Explorer
Options

Hi @ChrisM, thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay.

Here are the required info:

- Model Code: QE75LS03AAUXXC

- Current SW Version: T-NKM2DEUC-1904.0, BT-S

To be noted I've had this issue since day one and had some software updates since then, including the one solving the black screen issue when turning on my Xbox in 120Hz on HDMI port 4.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Thanks for that, @Remi_C. It does appear that the software on your TV is up to date.

It may be worth trying a reset of your TV. Note, any adjustments made to the settings of your TV will be reverted back to the factory settings the TV came with. 

To do this, go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset > Enter PIN.

0 Likes
Remi_C
Explorer
Options

Thanks @ChrisM! Unfortunately that's one of the first things I had tried 😞 I even reset the TV again recently when I encountered the black screen issue with the Xbox in 120 Hz, and my stuck pixel was still here when the game mode is on.

Is there something else that I can try? Do you agree it's not a hardware issue if the pixel works fine outside of the game mode?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Abdul Ullah
First Poster
Options

My ps5 is connected on hdmi port 4 on latest software 65 inch 2021 frame tv every time I go in warzone it says connect device power as in it saying it can’t read the ps5 connected sometimes it doesn’t connect at all keeps going off my ps5 source saying it can’t find a source please help me 

0 Likes
Remi_C
Explorer
Options

Hi @Abdul Ullah  I don't know if the issue you're experiencing is similar to the one I had, but I recommend you look at the solution given in this thread. It worked for me.

@ChrisM do you have any news regarding my stuck pixel issue in game mode? I can contact a technical support if necessary but I would really like to avoid the 1st level hotline that would probably tell me to do the things I tried already (TV reset, etc.) or worst not to use the game mode feature.

0 Likes
Eric S TX
First Poster
Options

I get the same only in game mode. Stuck green pixel(s) near the top of the screen about a third from the left. XBOX Series X. No green pixels when disabling game mode. 

Model QN75LS03AAFXZA

Version T-NKM2AKUC-1904.0

Remi_C
Explorer
Options

Sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue Eric. 

I hope @ChrisM can help us find a solution.

0 Likes
Waldi77
Explorer
Options

Hi, do you guys have any update on this topic since I am experiencing the exact same problem with my QN95B right now.

I have the TV for about 5 weeks and it suddenly showed up today after connecting my new hw-q995b soundbar.

So any help would be great!

0 Likes