Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings>General>Accessibility>multi-output audio 'greyed -out'

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 06:16 PM)
Saad_T
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung Model NU8000 TV and have attached it to Samsung M430 soundbar. I would like to use my TV audio to work with the soundbar at the same time. However, my multi-audio output option is greyed out completely. 

After reading a different block I ended up changing my source to TV, but still the multi select audio option is greyed out. Not sure, what iam missing. Any help in making this option selectable?

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
@Saad_T: The Multi-Output Audio option is only available if you have the soundbar connected via Bluetooth. To find out more please check page 122 of the User Manual via the link below.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201901/20190102115403583/ENG_KM2DVBEUN-3.0.2_181205.0.p...
Saad_T
Apprentice
Options

Despite the soundbar being connected via bluetooth, the multi-output audio option is greyed out. Iam kind of running out of options, as reading through the audio section in the manual didn't help either.

Saad_T
Apprentice
Options

So I ended up testing it with my jbl bluetooth headphones, and multi-output audio is showing up for them. Any idea why for my Samsung M430 soundbar that is connected via bluetooth, this option become unavailable??

Many227
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here with MM55-M Series *Samsung* soundbar. You would think that Samsung soundbars would pair correctly with Samsung TVs.........?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Before we got a new Samsung Q90R Soundbar I had Samsung Q80R TV & Samsung Q60R Soundbar & I never had a problem getting sound from both my Tv speakers & Soundbar at the same time but I don't know if the Multi-Output Audio was selected or could turn on or off or if it was greyed out  but then when we bought a new soundbar I put the Samsung Q60R Soundbar on my Samsung Series 7 tv and then I have a Samsung Q80R tv & a Samsung Q90R soundbar & can't get sound from my tv & soundbar at the same time. How can I get sound out of both at the same time. The multi-output Audio says "This Function Isn't Available" but when I had my Samsung Q60R Soundbar hooked up to my Samsung Q80R TV I never had a problem with getting sound from both my tv & soundbar at the same time but when I moved my Samsung Q60R to my bedroom tv Samsung series 7 TV & put new Samsung Q90R soundbar on my Samsung Q80R tv I couldn't get sound from my soundbars & tv's at the same time I don't know what's changed if it's got something to do with a Samsung update that they did in the settings or Samsung needs to fix the issue with another update on the tv's but I know it's very frustrating 

Marcus Tibesar
First Poster
Options

That's not true. Even if you are using a Bluetooth connection to the Samsung soundbar, the "multi-output audio" remains greyed out. Also the "reset audio" option is greyed out. Also, resetting the Samsung TV back to factory settings doesn't solve the issue. 

0 Likes
Lyrrick
Student
Options

Did this issue get resolved? is there a contact number I can call?

0 Likes