Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN FELL OFF Samsung - 75" Class - LED - NU8000 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR Model:UN75NU8000FXZA

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 12:18 PM)
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

WHAT A PIECE OF *****.  $2,500 TV and the SCREEN actually FALLS OFF...  Samsung says its not their problem.  Huh?  Excuse me?  HOW is this NOT their problem?  I have seen this issue on other forums.  I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG TELEVISION AGAIN.  But who cares, i am just one little person who currently owns 3 other, including a Plasma that is 15 years old and is in BETTER condition that this POS!  DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS

8d28d938-bb19-4abd-9d8f-f59cbc8e1729.jfifd5fb5cd1-50ab-4399-a5d3-b993cd74e198.jfif

18 REPLIES 18
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

Its less than 4 years old.  This is BS.  It needs to be fixed under YOUR cost not mine.  I will contact the BBB if we don't come to a resolution and get this taken care of.  

0 Likes
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

I haven't heard from anyone.  Who do I need to call to get this escalated?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Goosenco, I've just come across his one. I'm not sure if you've had any joy with getting further with it since you posted, but if you haven't then I'm happy to see what I can do. 

Noticed that you gave the price in $ and referred to the BBB. Are you based in the US? (Just a note: we're the Samsung UK & Ireland Community here, so whilst we welcome all and do our best to help everyone, we're limited a little in exactly what we can do do for folks beyond our shores. Would definitely like to see what we can do for you though. )

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Jayos wrote:
Mine burnt where the power went into the TV, and was less than 3 years old

Hi @Jayos ,  Have you been in touch with Samsung Support regarding that? If not, can you send a DM to our Sam_UK account (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597) with more info?

(Guide on how to send a PM/DM on our Community if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes
Jayos
Journeyman
Options
Yes I've been in touch with samsung and your response was not satisfactory hence why I would never buy another samsung TV
0 Likes
Jayos
Journeyman
Options
The old one I had that lasted for 8 years is still working I gave to my father and replaced with the smart samsung that was burnt out after 3 years
0 Likes
park646
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same Problem with this TV. I don' t know what to do. Has Samsung acknowledge that the adhesion used for this TV was not adequate for the design and wall mounting of the TV? IMG_2190.jpegIMG_2191.jpegIMG_2192.jpeg

0 Likes
Dennis Napo
First Poster
Options

Same television, same issue!

screen broke apart…

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0859.jpeg

0 Likes
bigbrinn
First Poster
Options

I had/have a similar problem. Since out of warranty I tried run of the mill super glue, however high temps by the fireplace below/the tv caused it to begin to fall out again after a week. I then used Loctite 1371637/1360784 0.58 oz Stick'N Seal Extreme Conditions Adhesive and so far so good. Basically took the dispenser and stuck it between the screen and frame. Gave it a generous blob running up the side, followed by a paper towel to deal with any messes. Mine is mounted so angled it where gravity was pushing screen into the frame for a few hours. You may need some sort of clamp if you can't do that.

0 Likes