Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UA43MU6100 showing no content found on HDD

(Topic created on: 14-07-2018 05:26 AM)
Ryanflack
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I have had my Samsung TV for roughly 12 months and have had no problems plugging my Seagate HDD into the USB slot and watching movies. Untill recently it has started coming up 'no content found'. It works on other TV's and is fine on my computer. It also powers up the hard drive and comes up with the option in the source menu so I don't think it's a power issue. Have tried both USB slots and with and without a USB extender. Any help would be great

Thanks 

Go to solution
80 REPLIES 80
The Mortician
First Poster
Options

I have tried most of the above suggestions but they all have failed over time. I have a 4tb hard drive that I partitioned into two equal parts. My tv was able to read it for many years. It became more glitch prone and I started to use my Samsung bluray player to access the hard drive. This currently works just as the TV did. I hope it lasts. I also came across a "digital media player" that can read storage devices (cards, flash drives, etc.) with the hopes that it will serve as a go between my hard drive and TV so I don't have this problem anymore. 

0 Likes