Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv recording issues.

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 05:57 PM)
Helen22
Explorer
Options
When recording TV many programmes refuse to record, it says 'unable to record due to scheduled time and programme time do not match.
Samsung help are giving me the basics I already tried, ive managed to record by setting it up manually but then I've no clue what each recording is! 
Has anyone found a solution to this. 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Darekt
Pioneer
Options

Long story . 
Please check this forum for this problem.

I have up and now have Virgin media with possibility of recording 6 channels in same time without any issue.

best

darek

0 Likes
Helen22
Explorer
Options
I have looked everywhere for the answer, I have not found the answer to this issue. . I have no interest in getting virgin, I just want to be able to record the TV channels i already have.
0 Likes
Darekt
Pioneer
Options

hi, your TV must be in live TV terrestrial, then go to settings, broadcasting, automatic tuning, do this and when you reach 20% just turn tv off, then turn on and proceed same automatic tuning to end. much faster. then your TV should be able to record if your hard drive is OK ( when you connect it first time tv should perform formatting) 

0 Likes
Helen22
Explorer
Options
It's nothing to do with that. Some programs record other dont record with the above message. I have tried everything but there is no reason that it won't record. If I set it manually it will record, if I try and record if from the TV guide it says its scheduled but doesn't record.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Helen22: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV? In the meantime, ,make sure that the correct time is set by heading to Settings > General > System Manager > Time > Clock, as this may be affecting the TV's ability to properly schedule the recordings. 

0 Likes
Helen22
Explorer
Options
Yes, I've done all the trouble shooting. It seems to be the same programs and certain times. O have the qled QE50Q60TA
0 Likes
GFa71
Apprentice
Options

Hi.  Does anyone have an update on this?  I’ve had this message for months on most of my scheduled recording requests resulting in failed recordings each time.  In fact scheduled recording requests made via the programme guide ALWAYS fail if TV is on standby.  If the TV is switched on they are always successful, interesting.  Also interestingly manual recording requests are always successful even on standby.   I’ve tried the retuning with switch off after 20% to no avail.

0 Likes
Helen22
Explorer
Options
I've got nowhere. I just get told to do the same things the I've already done. Got no help from Samsung.
0 Likes
MartPe
First Poster
Options

I have exactly same issue with my QE55Q68AU. I bought it three days ago and now I start to regret it. I had tried all the tricks but scheduled recordings fails always. 

0 Likes