Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q80t trying to connect soundbar with notification but connected to hdmi?

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 10:36 PM)
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

IMG_20200810_204601.jpg

 that notification always pops up every 30 secs with my Samsung ms750 soundbar, also my soundbar is connected to my samsung swa-w700 wireless subwoofer,

Soundbar is connected to hdmi I cannot get rid of that notification, only way to get rid of that notification is to turn my soundbar off!

Any suggestions?? 

More too the point what the hell is it because if I press yes it won't connect and and I press no nothing happens

Cheers doing my head in

12 REPLIES 12
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

Anyone know??

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Richierich99 

Sorry to hear that. The message you're getting is asking if you want to share your Network information (from your TV) with the soundbar. If you select Yes or No, does the message still appear? 

0 Likes
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

Yes the message still appears if I press yes or no 

0 Likes
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

Bump? Cheers 

0 Likes
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

I'm going to reset the TV, see if that helps

0 Likes
Richierich99
Pathfinder
Options

Reset tv no difference!

Anyone else have this problem?

It looks likes Samsung wants you to buy there 2020 soundbars as I cannot get rid of it. Bloody joke!! 

nicklasnorling
Student
Options

I have the same issue on a Q900T with a MS650 soundbar, also connected via HDMI. This notification keeps popping up multiple times in row and also a day, used to try to press yes and no but nothing helps as it pops up again straight after. Tried pairing it with my smart connect app and I thought it helped for a while but no... Now I just let it be for a while and it pops up multiple times and then disappear for a couple of hours if lucky then it starts pinging again. Really annoyed about this.

0 Likes
August72283
First Poster
Options

Was anyone able to resolve this issue? I have the same problem with my Q80 tv and MS650 soundbar sporadically but when it happens it sticks around for a month or so then clears up for 3-6 months. I don't connect via HDMI though but use optical.

Ben 1
First Poster
Options

Bump for exactly the same issue