Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung MU7000 Audio Auto-Switching (Bluetooth / ARC)

(Topic created on: 07-08-2018 11:31 AM)
BroomfieldTech
Student
Options

Hello,

I recently purchased the UE49MU7000 and a Sonos Beam.  The Sonos Beam connects using HDMI ARC (and CEC / Anynet+).  I have also paired some bluetooth headphones to the TV.

The problem I am having is that whenever I select to output the audio to my bluetooth headphones, within about 5 seconds the audio returns to the  Sonos Beam.  This happens every time.  If I go and disable Anynet+ I no longer have this problem.  However I don't want to disable Anynet+ as I use the Beam to control the TV.

Q1 - Is this a bug or is there a way to stop the audio from automatically switching back to the Beam?  I don't know if this is linked to the auto-hdmi source input switching for video content but I am on the latest firmware version and cannot see any options to disable auto-detect hdmi

Q2 - On a separate note, is it possible to rename the ARC input from "Receiver(HDMI)"?  The TV recognises the input source as 'Sonos Beam' but for the audio it uses the generic label.

Many thanks in advance

26 REPLIES 26
papegoj
First Poster
Options

Samsung, please fix!

RobW5
Apprentice
Options

I have this problem on a Q60T but just checked my sw version and already on 1460 with no further updates available so they’ve certainly not fixed it on my model m

riffman
Student
Options

Samsung can't fix the problem with 3 years? Awsome :smiling-face:

Ewok
First Poster
Options

Same issue

car0bean
First Poster
Options

Same problem. Looks like Samsung definitely doesn't care to fix this. 

Richard Wonka
First Poster
Options

Same issue here on a new TV with latest software. (version says “2014”, which I thought was a Year and was a bit shocked that there was no later update than that. )

0 Likes
b_o_s_s_87
First Poster
Options

From 2018 to 2022 these problem doesn’t solved. Epic bag by Samsung. X-)

0 Likes