Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ue43au7100kxxu TV disconnects from TOZO T10 Bluetooth earbuds after 5 minutes working.

(Topic created on: 24-04-2024 03:09 PM)
Members_yN6YaPw
First Poster
Options

I have just bought the new version TOZO T10 buds and they connect and they work fine with my A51 Android 'phone. The issue is that they only stay connected to my Samsung ue43au7100kxxu TV for 5 minutes before disconnecting and asking me if I want to connect again. I reconnect and 5 minutes later, same again. Always 5 minutes, which strikes me as a little odd?

I have been using 2 different sets of Bluetooth headphones with the TV for a few years now without any problems.

I have already tried forgetting the pairing, re-setting the buds etc. I have even removed from my 'phone to avoid any possible conflict and turned the Bluetooth off on the phone.

Any ideas would be welcome.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Highproof
First Poster
Options

this has been happening to me too, with my tozo t12 buds. every 5 min it drops the connection and immediately reconnects. super annoying. subscribing in case anyone comes up with a solution.

TV MODEL is a QN75Q70TAFXZA

all updates current. I have "hard reset" and repaired the tozo buds several times. no change.

0 Likes