Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 32 inch TV T5300 has no Bluetooth facility..This is crazy in 2024

(Topic created on: 14-05-2024 01:20 PM)
Deest
Apprentice
Options

Just bought a Samsung 32 inch TV T5300 and now learn that I cannot connect headphones or speakers via Bluetooth,  absolute joke in 2024

RIP  Off 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Deest
Apprentice
Options

I should have kept my old TV

Won't get fooled again

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Pity you didn't see that thread before you purchased. Can you return the tv?
OmegaMutant
Helping Hand
Options
Literally tells you on specification of the TV that Bluetooth is not applicable. Did you not do research on the product before purchasing?

Edit: as mentioned above, maybe return TV and buy one that has Bluetooth. 1715689157225.jpg
Deest
Apprentice
Options

store won't take it back.. I use headphones because the baby sleeps in the next room and I like to watch a lot of music..Absolute rip off

0 Likes
Deest
Apprentice
Options
  • I agree but I just presumed that a 2024 would have Bluetooth as standard...
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not really a rip off though is it, unless the shop sold you the TV on the pretence it had Bluetooth.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Deest  unfortunately you cannot assume that all models will  have Bluetooth,the base models tend not to support it and need to check specifications.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
It says on the sepc page, plus it's a 2020 TV so you can't assume it will have BT support.

If you bought it from Samsung return it. They have a no questions asked return. Even if open.