Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95B 75" not turning on after idling overnight

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 10:56 AM)
Montaser
First Poster
Options

Hello.

I purchased this QN95B 75" TV from a friend who barely used it a couple of months ago. it's a great TV overall, but recently i am having this issue of turning on only after you unplug it from power. i have seen a few reporting the same problem, where their sets were replaced, however, i don't believe Samsung here will consider it a warranty fix since the TV was not from here originally. 

is it a one connect box fault? a cable or software issue? 

appreciate your answers 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Montaser!

That's not what we like to hear! Could you tell us exactly what happens, when you plug the TV in, and then press the 'On' button on your remote control?

0 Likes
Montaser
First Poster
Options

Everything works well in the TV except for when it is turned off for a long period (over nights) when i try turning it on the next day using the remote it won't work unless i unplug it from power. Although the red led was on. 

What i noticed is when i turn it off using the remote i don't hear this clicking relay sound. 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for that, @Montaser. Have you ensured that your TV's software is fully up-to-date? If an update is available, please install this and let us know whether this resolves the issue:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-do-i-update-the-software-on-my-samsung-smart-t...

0 Likes
Montaser
First Poster
Options

The TV is up to date as no new updates are available 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for confirming that the software is fully updated. Have you had a chance to look at the suggestions in the guide below (from Samsung Levant) to see if they help?:

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/what-to-do-if-your-samsung-tv-wont-turn-on/

0 Likes