Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN700B starting takes up to 10 mins

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 10:09 PM)
Ali_Emre
Apprentice
Options
Had a several issue with QN700A TV and after fighting with Samsung finally been replaced with new QE55QN700BTXXU (55" QN700B Neo QLED 8K HDR Smart TV (2022)) but after that now I have a new issue when I'm turning on my TV it's take up to the 10 mins to come on.
Is anyone had a any similar problem or how to solve this problem I will be grateful 
Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ali_Emre  Just checking you have the latest update 1420.9  , it may well be 1421 on the Tv . USB download link is here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/QE55QN700BTXZU/ 

otherwise either try a Soft Reset by holding in the power Button on the Remote  for around 5 seconds until it Reboots or unplug for 30 seconds before reconnecting.

If there are still issues I would suggest a Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Ali_Emre
Apprentice
Options
Hi @james, I have a latest update already (1421) I did soft reset but didn't solved my problem.
I have done factory reset last night it did work OK on the same time.
WhenI did turned on first thing in the morning at 6.17am my TV just makes tick (clocks sounds) noises till 6.42am.
When my TV is on nothing wrong only the issue take ages to turn on.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ali_Emre: If you have any external devices connected to the TV, please disconnect them before powering on your TV to see if you notice an improvement. If not, please can you try pressing the Home button on your remote while the TV is locked in the powering up state, to see if the menus are still visible and accessible. 

0 Likes
Ali_Emre
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, @andrew, but I haven't got any devices, not even satellite.
I just rang customer service and engineering going to come over to check. Only frustrating from Samsung, my old TV obviously dead, and they send to me new one after this one arrived. The next morning, I just noticed it takes ages to turn on
0 Likes
kevfaefife
First Poster
Options

Hi, did you get this resolved?  I am experiencing the same issue after having the TV since just before Christmas with no issues and is now really slow when powering up with the screen either blank or dull and then eventually catches up about 5 minutes later.

0 Likes
Ali_Emre
Apprentice
Options
No, still I haven't got any TV at home since 3rd Dec. Samsung customer service are disgusting also them partner ICTV worst than Samsung.
New TV from the box turned up faulty.
0 Likes