Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Qe55qn700atxxu

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 03:10 PM)
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

My tv has started to switch off on on again, this has been happening for the last couple of weeks, last night when the 6 pm news came on,the tv decided that it had had enough and the screen went blank and stayed like that for a hour or so then switched off and back on again but the screen stayed blank. My tv is 6 months old. My last tv was a curved screen Samsung which was repaired twice until in the end we got a refund. I swore I would never buy a samsung tv again,but was talked into buying this one. I have phoned samsung and they said they would arrange for an engineer to come and look at it. I had a call today from them to say that they had seen the video that I sent to samsung and they were trying to get a replacement screen for me. The football World Cup starts in 4 days time, so if it’s not resolved by then, then I’ll have to go and buy another tv.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Whiskeyomega
Apprentice
Options

They cant do replacement screens for that model. I had the QN700A. You'll end up being offered the QN700B. I got mine on Saturday only by way of the retailer stepping in to help because Samsung delayed it by 3 weeks. 

0 Likes
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the info, had a message this afternoon to say that the tv can’t be repaired and that someone will contact me within the next two days, so I’m hoping to get a replacement ready for the football.

0 Likes
Solution
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

just a update to say that Samsung have agreed to replace the tv with the 700bt, which is arriving on Tuesday 29th November @7am just in time for the England V Wales game. Been watching the World Cup on my 16” from the kitchen.

thank you for all your support and help.

pedro.

DarkNight1
First Poster
Options
I have similar issues my TV qn700A bought 10 October 2022 barely 2months but not from Samsung itself now does not turn on screen. It just flashes Neo Qled 8k and then black screen nothing. After speaking to Samsung support not in UK but Indonesia, I am in UK talked for an hour to be told to ask my vendor for a replacement. I am still waiting for them to sort it out. What I got was a case ID as you have to be registered for support also. Omg I am pulling what's left of my hair as the World Cup is on but no 8k tv for me.
0 Likes
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi Dark Night 1,

I have had my qu700a replaced with the qu700b, I had contacted samsung and they said they would send a repair company around to check it, but after they viewed the short video they i sent to samsung, they said that there was nothing they could do and that they would notify samsung to replace or refund, i asked for replacement but was told that they don’t replace with the 700a but offered to replace with the 700b which i excepted, i had to wait until they had another delivery which i got in time for Englands last group game.

good luck with your tv.

0 Likes